Grimond Room, Portcullis House, Bridge Street London SW1A 2LW
Introduction by Rt Hon Frank Dobson MP, Secretary of State for Health 1997 -99
- Dr Eric Watts, co-chair DFNHS: Why Doctors for the NHS is needed now.
- Dr Peter Fisher, founding member of the NHS Consultants’ Association and President of DFNHS: The expansion of the NHS Consultants’ Association into Doctors for the NHS.
- Dr Clare Gerarda, immediate past president of RCGP: The Challenge to GPs in the current NHS.
- Dr Wendy Savage, chair of Keep our NHS Public: The Public Voice on the NHS.
- Prof Allyson Pollock, professor of public health research and policy at Queen Mary University of London: The NHS Reinstatement Bill.
- Dr Peter Trewby, previously Acute Physician: Stress on Hospitals and the A&E crisis.
Be there if you can
See BMJ report : http://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h1206